I was on Twitter the other night and #20thingsaboutme was trending. I wondered if I could come up with 20 random facts about me. I only came up with 10.
If you’re a blogger, post 10 random facts about you on your blog and link back here. Leave a comment here with a link to your post.
If you are not a blogger, leave me a comment with an interesting fact about you. I love learning about people. You can even post on Facebook and tag others so they can do the same. Have fun.
1. You only get one chance – don’t screw it up.
2. I never liked the beach. I like concrete under my feet. Sand is icky. Being wet and getting sand stuck in places it shouldn’t be is even ickier.
3. When I was a kid at girl scout camp, I failed my deep water swimming test on purpose so I wouldn’t have to swim in the lake. Seriously, there is sea weed in there and they expected me to put my high tops in that water. No thank you. I’ll sun bathe on a large towel instead.
4. I didn’t even want to go to girl scout camp but mom made me. Sleeping outside with bugs, no air-conditioning and forest animals was not my idea of a good way to spend the summer. I’m not Snow White.
5. I’m not an overprotective mom – kids need to be kids and experience life with limited filtering. But if you mess with my cubs you will get attacked by the bear. You don’t want that.
6. I suck at math. Unless a shoe sale is involved.
7. I’ll never be a size 6 again and I’m ok with that. It doesn’t deter me from eating ice cream. In fact, I enjoy it that much more.
8. I love listening to the conversations of young children. They. Crack. Me. Up.
9. I hate pumping my own gas. Respectable girls from NJ don’t do that sort of thing.
10. I once had an allergic reaction to penicillin. My only symptom was that my tongue turned black and the medical community couldn’t figure out why. To this day doctors don’t believe me so I just started telling them my throat closes up.
If you like my blog, please vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs so others can find me and share in your joy.